I’ve listed some of the key support resources to check out. If you’re looking to open a support case, a good starting point is here.
All Dell Wyse hardware and software support documentation can be found here.
Dell TechCenter Wyse Product Support Forums – these are a great resource for getting up and running with the solutions as well as tips and tricks for troubleshooting common issues. Once you join the Dell TechCenter community you will have a variety of resources to get started!
Available categories with forum and topic lists:
- Wyse general forum: for discussions that, for example, span multiple categories, involve end-to-end methods, heterogeneous environments, new use cases or topics not found under the support documentation or existing discussions.
- Wyse thin clients: includes Cloud Connect, Linux, Windows Embedded Standard, ThinOS and zero clients for Citrix, MultiPoint Server and VMware.
- Wyse software: includes Wyse Cloud Client Manager, Wyse Device Manager, Wyse WSM and Wyse Virtualization Software
- Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
- Dell Wyse PC Extender (PCE)
- Dell Wyse USB Firmware Tool (USBFT)
- Dell Wyse TCX Software (TCX)
Dell Wyse ThinOS and Xenith Firmware – note: this requires a Software Maintenance Contract in order to get access to the firmware from the Self-Service Portal