This is a collection of tools I’ve used in the past in working in various customer environments which helped a variety of customer issues. Got one I should add? Let me know! email@example.com | Twitter | LinkedIn
- HDX Bandwidth Troubleshooting tools
- XenDesktop Optimizer Tool
- Remote Display Analyzer
- Citrix Connection Quality Indicator
- Citrix Quick Launch Tool
- Microsoft Windows Optimization Guide (outlines what’s done in VMware OS Optimization Tool)
- VMware OS Optimization Tool
- VMware Flings
Wyse Thin Client Tools
- Configuration Generator (the ultimate Wyse ThinOS configuration tool)
- Microsoft Sysinternals Utilities
- Process Explorer, AutoRuns, Process Monitor, PsTools, TcpView, etc..
- Utility for troubleshooting USB connectivity issues
Network Troubleshooting Tools:
- the gold standard in tools for reviewing network traffic when troubleshooting difficult connectivity issues
- This tool is handy to troubleshoot scanner redirection issues for generic USB pass-through or using TWAIN redirection. Run the Twacker utility and it will attempt to connect to your scanner to show if it passes through and works successfully.
- Utility to test webcam and microphone from online website
- USB ID Database
- Enter a peripheral VID/PID into this website and it will tell you model and vendor. Handy when troubleshooting USB issues.
~~> Subscribe to blog to get latest updates <~~