Microsoft Teams Optimization is now available for Dell Wyse ThinOS 9 with the launch of the latest Citrix WorkSpace app 2006 for Linux. Users of ThinOS 9 can now download this latest Citrix WorkSpace app and get the benefits of Microsoft Teams Optimizations in a Citrix environment.
Unified Communications have always been a challenge in virtual desktop environments and the continued innovations in this area are much needed.
Citrix does a nice job of outlining the details of how the optimization works along with a quick video in this blog post.
Here are some additional details:
- Download this latest Citrix WorkSpace App 2006 for ThinOS 9 here
- Check out ThinOS 9 release notes for additional details here
Supported Platforms and Management Software:
- Wyse 5070 Thin Clients (ThinOS)
- Wyse 5470 Mobile Thin Clients (ThinOS)
- Wyse 5470 AIO Thin Clients (ThinOS)
- Wyse 3040 Thin Clients (ThinOS)
- Wyse Management Suite 2.1
Citrix resources for Microsoft Teams Optimization
ThinOS 9 Resources
- Dell press release on 9.0 here
- Great article on BrianMadden.com talking about ThinOS 9 here
- Haven’t upgraded to 9.0 yet? Check out great upgrade video here
- Feature comparison of 8.6 vs 9.0 here
- ThinOS 9 upgrade guide
- ThinOS 9 Release notes
- ThinOS 9 Admin guide
@chris_messier ~~> Subscribe to blog to get latest updates <~~
4 thoughts on “Microsoft Teams Optimization for Dell Wyse ThinOS 9”
I would be curious to see this for a VMware Horizon environment.
Hi Daemon – Teams Optimization was recently released in July for Linux Horizon Client and Dell will have this in our latest Horizon client for ThinOS in the coming months. For more details feel free to reach out to your Dell account team or drop me a note at email@example.com and I can assist.
Thanks Chris. I’m looking forward to Dell releasing this.
FYI.. Microsoft Teams Optimization is now available for VMware Horizon in ThinOS 9.1.424+ as part of the new VMware Horizon 2106 Client.
More info here: