Wyse Management Suite Quick Start Resources: Here are some great quick start resources for Wyse Management Suite (WMS)
WMS comes in 2 versions, (compare versions here), select the option you are using below;
WMS Standard or Pro (on-prem install version)
- You can download WMS from here & documentation from here
- Review quick start document located in the directory here for installation steps or review great installation video here.
WMS Pro (cloud version)
Once you have WMS installed, you have a few more configuration options here;
- Configure your devices to automatically ‘find’ your WMS server. This is outlined in the documentation and I’ve also outlined steps here.
- If using Wyse ThinOS, then you can create your ThinOS configuration profiles by following the steps outlined in this great video!
- If you are looking to upgrade the firmware on your Wyse ThinOS device you can follow the steps here!
Additional support resources below:
Dell TechCenter Wyse Product Support Forums – these are a great resource for getting up and running with the solutions as well as tips and tricks for troubleshooting common issues. Once you join the Dell TechCenter community you will have a variety of resources to get started!
Dell Wyse Support Site – Wyse documentation, log support incident, etc…
Available categories with forum and topic lists:
- Wyse general forum: for discussions that, for example, span multiple categories, involve end-to-end methods, heterogeneous environments, new use cases or topics not found under the support documentation or existing discussions.
- Wyse thin clients: includes Cloud Connect, Linux, Windows Embedded Standard, ThinOS and zero clients for Citrix, MultiPoint Server and VMware.
- Wyse software: includes Wyse Cloud Client Manager, Wyse Device Manager, Wyse WSM and Wyse Virtualization Software
~~> Subscribe to blog to get latest updates <~~