Wyse Converter for PCs Quick Start Resources: Wyse Converter for PCs allows you to convert an existing Windows 7 or Windows 10 PC into a locked down ‘thin-client’.
Here are some great quick start resources to get started with Wyse Converter for PCs;
- Download a copy of Wyse Converter for PCs here
- Ensure the PC you wish to convert meets the minimum requirements and pre-requisites noted here
- You will also want to get access to the Wyse Management Suite software to have a centralized way to configure and manage your converted PC’s. You can get access to Wyse Management Suite by going here. Alternatively, you can manually configure the device using local GUI during testing.
- Here is a quick overview of the Wyse Converter for PCs installation steps
- Access the product documentation here
Additional support resources below:
Dell TechCenter Wyse Product Support Forums – these are a great resource for getting up and running with the solutions as well as tips and tricks for troubleshooting common issues. Once you join the Dell TechCenter community you will have a variety of resources to get started!
Dell Wyse Support Site – Wyse documentation, log support incident, etc…
Available categories with forum and topic lists:
- Wyse general forum: for discussions that, for example, span multiple categories, involve end-to-end methods, heterogeneous environments, new use cases or topics not found under the support documentation or existing discussions.
- Wyse thin clients: includes Cloud Connect, Linux, Windows Embedded Standard, ThinOS and zero clients for Citrix, MultiPoint Server and VMware.
- Wyse software: includes Wyse Management Suite, Wyse Device Manager, Wyse WSM and Wyse Virtualization Software
~~> Subscribe to blog to get latest updates <~~