Wyse Easy Setup Quick Start Resources: Wyse Easy Setup is a simple utility that helps streamline the configuration of Windows Embedded thin clients.
Here are some great quick start resources to get started with Wyse Easy Setup;
- Download Wyse Easy Setup software & documentation from here.
- Note: You will need to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 for both x86 and x64 versions. Download here.
- See great Wyse Easy Setup introduction video here.
Additional support resources below:
Dell TechCenter Wyse Product Support Forums – these are a great resource for getting up and running with the solutions as well as tips and tricks for troubleshooting common issues. Once you join the Dell TechCenter community you will have a variety of resources to get started!
Dell Wyse Support Site – Wyse documentation, log support incident, etc…
Available categories with forum and topic lists:
- Wyse general forum: for discussions that, for example, span multiple categories, involve end-to-end methods, heterogeneous environments, new use cases or topics not found under the support documentation or existing discussions.
- Wyse thin clients: includes Cloud Connect, Linux, Windows Embedded Standard, ThinOS and zero clients for Citrix, MultiPoint Server and VMware.
- Wyse software: includes Wyse Cloud Client Manager, Wyse Device Manager, Wyse WSM and Wyse Virtualization Software
~~> Subscribe to blog to get latest updates <~~